November 23 - November 27, 2016
Thanksgiving Weekend - Burbank California
About the US Open Swing Dance Championships
"The Open" is the flagship international swing convention, where the Best of the Best in swing dance compete for the coveted title “US Open Champion.” More competitors come to "The Open" to perform their swing routines than any other event in the world. Dancers consider The US Open to be the most challenging and exciting swing competition on the planet. Spectators get to witness the most amazing dance performances that will be seen in one place, at one time.
Swing fans, don't just hear about "The Open", BE THERE!
- • 25 Divisions to choose from - ALL genres of swing included
- • Routines, Strictlies, Jack & Jills, and Pro/Am Routines
- • Terraced Seating (Reserved & Open Seating) - the best seating of any event
- • 6,000 Square feet of premium Dance floor
- • Secondary ballroom for special dances, workshops, and practice
- • LIVE broadcasting on GlobalDance.tv
- • West Coast Swing workshops taught by the best
- • Tons of Social Dancing
Questions/ Contact Us